Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SLCSEM Speed Networking For Online Marketers
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (MDT)
Salt Lake City, UT
SLC|SEM Speed Networking
Interested in meeting more members of SLCSEM.org and learning from their experience? Thinking about joining yourself? This is the perfect event to attend if so!
Speed Networking Topics & Discussion Leaders
- Paid Search – Allison Schwam, SkullCandy
- Paid Search, Display – Mandi Hudson, WGU
- Organic Search, Panda/Penguin - TBD
- Search and Social Signals – Chris Bennett, 97th Floor
- Link Building - Andrew Pincock, Trafficado
- Local Search – Davey Demille, Boostability
- Analytics –Aaron Wester, Deseret Digital Media
- Hiring/Recruiting Issues – TBD
- Tips for Job Seekers – Frederick Salem, Technical Recruiter
- In-House Teams – Scott Cowley, Zagg
Start at one table & work your way through a couple more throughout the evening!
Who Should Attend:
- All current SLCSEM Members!
- SEO/SEM pro's who have not yet joined - just $15! ($20 after 5/11 & on-site)
- Marketing Directors & Strategists
- Marketing Analysts & Data Junkies
- HR People / Recruiters looking to find digital marketing talent in Utah
We do ask that members pre-register for each event as early as possible so that we may plan space accordingly and open up additional tickets to non-members a week before the event.
You can become a member of SLC|SEM online now and be guaranteed a seat to attend networking events with an annual membership.
Held at partner venue, The Leonardo - the newly renovated Arts, Science & Technology Museum in Downtown Salt Lake City.
Registered attendees may tour the museum (on the same day of) our evening event at a reduced entry fee of just $5 (regularly $14!).
Join us for an evening of exceptional company, conversation and content. Drinks & light food will be available.